Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June 13 (Class #6)

Tonight’s blog will be shorter than the others, tonight we took our first midterm exam and it was a good one. The questions that were on it really tested the knowledge and made sure we were able to master the concepts of public relations. I know I struggled on one of the questions when it asked (some thing similar to this) the historiography of a subject of public relations, I know that I missed this questions, my mind went blank on this one. I did find the sample press release to be interesting and found plenty wrong with it, including an incomplete phone number for the contact person that I found toward the end of the test. After the test it gave me some additional time to work on our group project and finish designing a post card that we will use in our presentation. Hopefully I will be able to post the sample soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment