Saturday, June 4, 2011

June 1

The things that I learned tonight were about output and impact and the difference between the two. As my company looks into moving toward social media marketing and the proper way to do it this portion of the class will come to use for me in my career. Recently I created a Facebook page (Southern Pines Diagnostic Imaging) for my office and was thinking how am I going to know the true impact it will have and this lecture has given me some ideas on how to track the pages progress and the impact it will create in the market.

Another part of class that I really enjoyed was the crisis management exercise. This is something I am extremely interested in this because every organization will go through this at some time or another and only the ones that are prepared are going to survive the crisis. I have worked for several large companies and all have experienced a crisis at one time and have responded to the public well and continue to be at the top of their industry. If I were to go into a career in public relations, crisis management would be an area that I could see myself being part of.

No comments:

Post a Comment